Deborah Lotti, born in Luxembourg in 1993, is a professional dancer, model and dance teacher.
Since starting her professional career in 2013, she has performed with several dance companies, such as the Ballets Jazz Rick Odums, the Armstrong Jazz Ballet and the RB Dance Company.
Her interest in various danceforms led her to the participation in the Jacob's Pillow Contemporary Program, a Bachelor thesis on Swing dance and cabaret shows with "Les Allumettes". Following on her aspiration to be a pluridisciplinary dancer, she attends several workshops like the Gaga Summer Intensive in Tel Aviv, masterclasses with Chet Walker, Desmond Richardson or the Hofesh Schechter Company and had the privilege to work with choreographers like Ohad Naharin, Nathan Trice, Annabelle Lopez Ochoa and Christine Bastin.
Her passion for modeling and photography leads her to the opportunity to shoot for bag an clothes brands such as Moluki or Michino Paris appearing in Vogue Taiwan in August 2021.
Nowadays, based in Paris, she performs in the RB Dance Company's touring show "Stories" and teaches modern jazz at ESPAS-Danse while being invited as a guest teacher and solo performer in international dance festivals in Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg.
Université Paris 8 – Vincennes-Saint-Denis (Paris, France), 2017
The School at Jacob’s Pillow - Contemporary Program (USA), 2016
Institut de Formation Professionnelle Rick Odums (Paris, France), Ballet/Contemporary/Modern Jazz/ Horton/Graham, 2013 – 2016
Ballet School Li Marteling (Luxembourg), 1999 – 2013
Bachelor of Fine Arts – Dance, Saint-Denis, 2017
Diplôme d’Etat de professeur de danse (dance teacher diploma in France), Paris, 2016
Examen d’aptitude technique in Modern Jazz, Paris, 2014
Final secondary-school diploma – economics and mathematics, Luxembourg, 2013
Participation Certificate in the Junior Scholars Program, Psychology/ Anthropology, Miami University, USA, 2011
Cie Eddi Van Tsui, Sandy Flinto, Pierrick Grobéty, 2020/21
RB Dance Company, Romain Rachline, 2018-
Armstrong Jazz Ballet, Géraldine Armstrong, 2017-
Ballets Jazz Rick Odums, Rick Odums, 2015-2017
Les Allumettes, Aurore Mourgues, 2018-
N'Kialeko Dance Project, Joël Luzolo, 2016- 2018
Jeune Ballet Jazz, Rick Odums, 2015-2016
- bag brand Michino Paris (2021)
- Vintage brand Moluki (2021)
- MOJA Fashion and Art Photography (2020)
- Wildflower Studios Paris (2019)
- Emma's - Pall Center Luxembourg (2019)
- Runway for fashion designer Marisa Garnier - Collection e.ko (2018)
AND OTHER SKILLS
- Languages: Luxembourgish, German, French, English, Italian
- Acting for the Camera with Kacie Devaney at Bilingual Acting Workshop
- Commercials/Movies: Eltrona commercial, DiviDante film production company
Io Sto Bene, Hinterland, Cellule de crise (Extras & Featured extras)
- Teaching experiences at Espas-Danse (Paris 20e), Urban Stylez Festival (Bielefeld, Germany), Interlude (Montrouge), Loulous du 9e (Paris), Aline Mayrisch Highschool (Luxembourg)
Podcast KulturPur on Radio ARA
Article in the luxembourgish newspaper Tageblatt